Email: tarin@themakeupdiva.net
Website: themakeupdiva.net

Sunday, May 3, 2015

My YOUTUBE Channel

Hey guys!!
Today's blog is going to be really short.

So if you can't tell from the title, I'm going to tell you guys all about my YouTube channel that I recently started. :)

I started a YouTube channel because I thought it would be easier to show you guys the tutorials that way! Instead of wondering how I got the eyeshadows on my eyes, and how I blend my foundations out, you guys will now be able to see every step of the way!!

Also, I am working on Hauls, collaborations, and more.

But DON'T WORRY! I am still going to be posting blogs and more on here. Speaking of which, comment below and tell me tutorials and other blogs you guys want to see!!

Alrighty guys, so if you want to check it out & SUBSCRIBE TO ME, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4eONsDEXDdPPOe_M8DQtMQ

See you guys soon!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment