Email: tarin@themakeupdiva.net
Website: themakeupdiva.net

Friday, April 10, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW | Too Faced Sweetheart's Blush

PRODUCT REVIEW <3

Hey guys! 
I'm going to be doing a product review on the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush.




This product comes in three different shades: Something About Berry, Candy Glow, & Peach Beach.

The one I'm going to be reviewing is Something About Berry.
Here are pictures of the other two from the Too Faced website:

Candy Glow:


Peach Beach:


If you're wanting to purchase either one of these products, you can get them on the Two Faced website.
Here's a direct link: https://www.toofaced.com/p/blushes/sweethearts-blush/something-about-berry/

They're kind of pricey, they're $30 a piece.
I was lucky and got mine during Ulta's previous 21 Days of Beauty sale.



So let's get started.

Packaging:


I think it's really cute. I love the "sweetheart love" theme. The pink & gold box that Something About Berry comes in is SO pretty. I'm obsessed with that color combo.
My only complaint about the heart shaped packaging is that, in my opinion, it was cheaply thrown together. I would have liked to see a more sturdy box for this blush. Also, if you're going on a trip, I think it's sort of a hard product to take with you because the packaging would be hard to keep closed. I would have liked a compact blush better.


Colors/Shades:


First picture: With Flash | Second picture: Without Flash
COLORS: The top three colors go from top left to bottom right color in the blush palette. The bottom color is all three swirled together.

I absolutely love blushes that come in more than one shade like this Sweetheart Blush. I think it's totally cool that you can either blend them all together or use them individually and make your own look.
I actually really like the fact that it's a baked blush as well. The website says that baked blushes are for a "buildable finish" which basically means that you can make it darker with more applications. This product does just that. It's very pigmented anyway, but the more coats/applications you do, the more the color intensifies.


Smell:


This is one of the more important factors to me whenever purchasing makeup. I do not like makeup with any fragrance just simply because I do not like whenever my face smells like 5 different kinds of makeup.
This product has NO smell at all. GOOD JOB TOO FACED!!

Complaints?
Like I said earlier, the heart shaped packaging seems really flimsy to me, but I can get over that.
Also, the blush does last a long time, but it tends to wipe off whenever I put my hand on my face or something like that.

Bottom line: 
I would definitely recommend this blush to everyone who wants several blushes to choose from in ONE product. There are several color combinations to choose from and THREE blushes to choose from as well. I love this. It is definitely one of my favorite blushes!

If you want to know anything else about this product
just comment below
or
email me at tarin@themakeupdiva.net




Thanks for reading
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment