Email: tarin@themakeupdiva.net
Website: themakeupdiva.net

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

HUGE Ulta Sale | 21 Days of Beauty

Hey guys!
I know it's only Wednesday and the next blog wasn't supposed to come out until Sunday but I CANNOT HELP MYSELF because....

ULTA IS HAVING THEIR BIG SEMI ANNUAL SALE.

If you shop at Ulta, then you probably know what I'm talking about.
If you don't shop at Ulta, then you need to find the nearest one and hit. it. up.
Seriouslyy!

Okay, so.. here we go!

It's called 21 Days of Beauty, which started on March 15th and lasts through April 4th.
& they have tons of sales going on, so bare with me if I do not cover ALL of them.

Each day, they have different products on sale, mostly for 50% off, but sometimes the sale is different. For instance, yesterday's promotion was Tarte mascara, which I did pick up because it was only $10. On March 21st, Urban Decay eye primer (which is a favorite of mine, I've been using it for about a month now) is on sale for $10-$12 depending on which of the four kinds you want. Some days they do have more than one thing on sale, so be sure to check!
Here's a picture of the whole 21 day list:



If that picture is too small for ya, then you can also find it on their website, which I will post at the bottom!

These prices alone are AMAZING. I would be in there every day if I could be, but unfortunately, I cannot!

ON TOP OF THAT, almost every brand in there has a "free gift" with a $30-$35 purchase. I can't remember all of the free gifts, but I did get a few of them and they're amazing! They're not full size products, but most of them are pretty decent sized and I think they'll last me probably a month. So.. here we go:

Urban Decay: Deluxe size eye primer & eye liner. (The eye primer I got was their original kind, which is an amazing product. The eye liner was a blue glitter pencil and I have not tried it out yet, but it was very pretty!)

Too Faced: Reality Star Favorites 2, which came with their eye primer, Better Than Sex mascara, and a black eye pencil. (These are not full sized, but they're not sample sizes either. I have heard GREAT things about the mascara that comes in this kit. Also, I actually used the eye primer today and so far, my shadow has stayed on very nicely. I haven't tried the eye pencil, but when I swatched it, it went on my arm very easily.)

Smashbox: Silver cosmetic bag and a be lengendary lipgloss. (I actually didn't like the size of this bag, I feel like I couldn't fit all of the makeup that I travel with in this; However, it was free and I'm all about some free stuff, so I will find something to use it for! The lipgloss was very bright, and it came in the color Legendary.)

Benefit: Cosmetic bag. (This bag was actually really cute. And it was big enough that I could fit most of my travel makeup in it. I was pleased with this!)

Tarte: Lipgloss and a face towelette. (Okay, this lipgloss is SO pretty. I am actually considering going back whenever I have a chance and getting a full size of this. The color was Flush. I actually didn't read the package before I through it away.. there was a face towelette in there too, so I didn't get to use it!! Oops!).

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Pro Pencil in Base 1 (I got this, I just haven't used it. When I swatched this on my wrist, I didn't have to bare down hard, it went on my skin easily and it blended in well too.)

Lorac: Deluxe sample Porefection Matifying Face Primer (I will say that instead of the Urban Decay sample, I was supposed to get this one. The ULTA store I visited actually hadn't gotten this in yet and I was superrrr excited to receive this because I've heard awesome things about it. I was very pleased with my Urban Decay things though. Thanks ULTA!)

Calvin Klein: 3-in-1 foundation and 2 lipglosses

Bare Minerals: Complexion Rescue Deluxe Sample

Pur Minerals: Full size cease crease

Becca: Ever-Matte Primer Deluxe Sample (8 ml)

It Cosmetics: Deluxe Brow Power

Stila: Deluxe size Stila lip glaze

There were a couple more from places like Mally and Laura Geller that I cannot remember; however, if you got these free gifts and you'd like to tell me how you liked them, then do so and I will put it in this blog for others to see!!

Also, any of the ones I listed that you got, let me know how you liked them and I will put those up as well!!

_______________


On top of the different daily deals and the free gifts, Ulta products had something different daily!
Sunday: $3 lipstick & lip butter (originally $8-$9)
Monday: $5 foundation (originally $12.50-$14) 
Tuesday: $3 lipgloss (originally $8) 
Wednesday: $4 Mascara (originally $10-$12)
Thursday: $3 Eye Shadow Singles & Demi Eye Shadows (originally $6-$7)
Friday: $2 Nail Color (originally $6)
Saturday: $3 Automatic & Gel liner pencils (originally $8)
Ulta products are also buy 2, get 2 free BUT you can't get both deals at the same time. For example, on Sunday... you can't go get 4 lipsticks for $3 a piece and then get 2 of those free. They're $3 a piece that day. The buy 2, get 2 doesn't apply that day for those lipsticks.

They also had a lot of other brands (NYX, Maybelline, etc.) that were buy 1, get 1 50% off.


Here are my Ulta hauls so far from the 21 Days of Beauty sale (I also included my free gifts in the pictures as well):


I'm so excited to try allllllllllll of the products that I got out!
If you've already went and got your products, let me know the amazing deals you got!
& if you haven't went yet, let me know what products you are wanting!!

Leave comments below and tell me what you think!!
Also, are there any other sales going on right now at another store?! LET ME KNOW!!!

Here is the ULTA ad that has most of the stuff I talked about in it!: http://storead.ulta.com/Ulta.php?RelId=6.2.3.11

XOXO,
The Makeup Diva
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment