Email: tarin@themakeupdiva.net
Website: themakeupdiva.net

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Since I'm New | March 14th

Hey you guys!

This blog is going to be really short only because I worked today and I am still trying to get another look together for you guys to see! I'm working my hardest for yall!

Anyway, since I'm new, I thought I would post a transformation picture of myself with and without makeup. You guys haven't seen a look I've done yet, since this is only my 2nd blog!


As you all can tell, it is a BIG transformation / BIG difference. In the first one, which is my all natural, I look scary, and in the second picture, I actually look half decent.

So I actually don't remember the exact products I used in this look, but if guys want, I can try and put together a look similar to this and post all the brushes I use and makeup products.

Let me know what you guys think of this look & if you want the products used.

Thanks!
XOXO,
Tarin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment