Email: tarin@themakeupdiva.net
Website: themakeupdiva.net

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Current Beauty Favorites | HAUL


Hey yall!
First off, I wanna thank you guys for reading the other two blogs I have posted. I'm not sure how many readers I have, but I hope you guys are liking them!
Second, I AM SORRY THE PICTURES ARE SO GIGANTIC. I really don't know how to resize them on this blog so PLEASE BARE WITH ME!!!

Today, I'm doing my blog on my makeup favorites as of right now.
I didn't post a new look for you guys to try today only because tomorrow is the GRAND OPENING and I wanted an awesome look to go along with it!
Also, I got some Milani products at CVS today, so I wanted to show you guys and do my first mini haul!

First I'll do my beauty favorites!
The absolute first thing I want to talk about is my eye primer, it's my ABSOLUTE favorite thing right now. I literally use this eye primer EVERY time I do my eye shadow. It is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This is a MUST HAVE. Like, when I run out of this, I will definately go right to the store and pick up more, and hopefully I won't run out before I get to have more of it! Anyway, here is a picture:

So as you can see, it's a cute little package. I believe it's somewhere around $20. And it's .37 fl oz! I've used this package of it for about a month now, and I do my makeup everyday. And if you look at it, it hardly looks like I've made a dent in it. Whenever you squeeze it out, it's a light tan color that will blend onto your eye lid very well. When I put this on, my eye makeup stays all day until I take it off at night with makeup remover.

So the second product I want to tell you guys about is my favorite mascara which is the Lancome Hypnose Star in Noir Midnight, which is black. I feel like whenever I use this, my eyelashes look longer and I LOVE long eyelashes. I hate for them to clump together and look like I have about 5 eyelashes on my eye. Ew, no. I want them to be spread out and long, and I feel like this mascara does that for me. And here is a photo of thatttttt:

The packaging is SO PRETTY. I love sparkles. That's actually the reason I got it. Well, that and the cashier, makeup stand lady was like "Oh my god, you have to get this!" so I did and it's one of my favorites now. So thank you Lancome sales person. (:

Last but not least for my makeup favorites before I move onto my haul, I just wanna talk about this eyeshadow palette. Oh my god, I fell in love with it, like omg. Is this real life? Because I love sparkly eyeshadow and this. is. it. Plus, I love brown eyeshadow, so yeah! Without further ado, I present the Estee Lauder Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio in 05 Gilded Chocolates:

Uh, yes I know. It's beautiful. I usually wear the darkest shade in my crease, the medium shade on my lid, and the lightest shade as a highlight!


Okay, haul time!
I'm not sure if you guys saw my mini Milani haul from earlier, but I went to CVS for some cold medicine for a coworker earlier and started looking at makeup, of course! I actually fell in love with their line from watching other bloggers & youtubers talk about them. Long story short, I am now obsessed with their collection of everything. This is a sloppy haul picture, my apologizes, but here it is (I also got a loreal setting spray!):

Still in the CVS bag and everything! Aren't these products to DIE for?! Here is a full list of all products I got today! I'm not sure of the price, only because I used my CVS card and got a discount on some products:
Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss 04 Mauve Fetish
Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss 11 Nude Touch
Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss 09 Sweet Grapefruit (my favorite product I got-so bright and springy!)
Milani Lipstick 45 Catwalk Pink
Milani Lipstick 63 Matte Diva
Milani Baked Bronzer 04 Glow
Loreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray

If you have tried or plan to try these products out, let me know how you like them! I actually did use the Loreal Setting Spray today and my makeup seemed to stay in place great!

I'll post a new makeup look tomorrow for the GRAND OPENING! Also, the Instagram should be up and running tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Tarin

No comments:

Post a Comment